Dances of Universal Peace & Ithaca Festival!

iDancePeace

May 16, 2024, 4:28:43 AMMay 16
to Ithaca DUP
DUP logo.jpg
Please join us TWICE during Ithaca Festival weekend!
On Saturday, June 1st at 7:15pm, and again On Sunday, June 2nd at 3:15pm
In the spirit of the Ithaca Festival, our theme for June is "Let the Sunshine In!"

On Saturday, we'll host our monthly Dances of Universal Peace circle
at the First Unitarian Society in downtown Ithaca; Aurora Street entrance.
Free parking on the street, although since it's Ithaca Festival weekend,
please allow for extra time to find parking.

Walking meditation and live music from 7:15-7:30pm.
Dances from 7:30-9:15pm.
In keeping with FUSIT policy, doors will be locked at 7:45pm.

Donations appreciated to help cover the cost of FUSIT rental.
$10-15 suggested.
sun.jpg
On Sunday, June 2nd we'll join the Ithaca Festival lineup
in Dewitt Park from 3:15-4:30pm.
Please join us for the 31st annual
ITHACA DANCE GATHERING!
ONLINE REGISTRATION is open until June 7th

IDG 2024 Flier.png
For more information about upcoming local Dances of Universal Peace events,
please visit our website: idancepeace.org, or contact: