Dances of Universal Peace - Ithaca Festival Weekend!

Ginny Rukmini Miller

May 25, 2023, 2:16:02 PM5/25/23
to Rukmini Ginny Miller, idanc...@googlegroups.com
Please join us...

Dances of Universal Peace
during Ithaca Festival weekend!
Saturday, June 3rd
7:00-8:15pm
DUP logo.jpg
306 North Aurora Street
Corner of Buffalo & Aurora

Please join us for a special, hour-long session of the Dances.
Live meditation music from 7-7:15pm, Dances from 7:15-8:15pm.
Include the Dances in your Ithaca Festival-going activities!

Have you or someone you know always wanted to discover what
the Dances of Universal Peace are?
This introductory "sampler" session is the ideal time to find out!
No experience necessary.
$5 donation requested but not required.
Dance Planet.jpg
We'll sing and dance using sacred phrases, chants, prayers and poetry
from the world's faith traditions. The Dances are a unique way to experience
Unity in Diversity, and "The Paths are Many but the Truth is One!"
All are welcome.

Join co-leaders Cheri, Diane and Rukmini along with the Ithaca DUP musicians.
Please like and share our FaceBook page.

For more information on the Ithaca Dances of Universal Peace,
please contact Diane at 607-351-3000 or

Coming Up...

30th annual Ithaca Dance Gathering
Registration closes on June 9th!
IDG 2023 Save the date flyer (color).jpg

The Dances of Universal Peace are also being offered every other month
at the Foundation of Light by Azad Volckhausen.
Please contact Azad for more information: Jim...@gmail.com.