Save the Date - Ithaca Dance Gathering!

iDancePeace

Dec 4, 2023, 8:03:17 AM12/4/23
to Ithaca DUP

We hope you can join us for the

31st Reunion of the Ithaca Dance Gathering

June 20th to 23rd, 2024

at Sky Lake Retreat Center in Windsor, New York

DUP logo.jpg

Come, come, whoever you are! We welcome all with open arms, open minds & open hearts.

Come join the circle. Join this eclectic, innovative, inclusive community

as we dance, pray, jam, swim, hike, hug, chat, sing, eat, revel, relax, uplift,

and remember our divine nature together.

IDG group photo.jpg

Registration opens mid-April.

Please check our IDG 2024 FaceBook Event Page for updates;

like, share, and mark yourself as "going."

Please mark your calendar now to make sure you don’t miss out!