April 6th - Dances of Universal Peace

iDancePeace

Mar 19, 2024, 5:59:46 AMMar 19
to Ithaca DUP
Ithaca Dances of Universal Peace
Saturday, April 6th
7:15 - 9:15 pm

DUP logo.jpg
Use the 306 N. Aurora Street entrance. Free parking on the street.

Walking meditation and live music from 7:15-7:30pm.
Dances begin at 7:30pm.
In keeping with FUSIT policy, doors will be locked at 7:45pm.
April Dances.jpg
Our April theme is "Spring Renewal: Inward and Outward."
Please like and share our FaceBook Event Page

No experience necessary. All are welcome.

Donations appreciated. $10-15 suggested.

flowers.jpg

We respect and support participants who choose

to wear masks and/or not hold hands.

Gathering together to promote peace - within ourselves,

in our community and on Earth - is our intention.

If you have any symptoms of illness, even if they are mild,

please stay home and take good care of yourself.

For more info: Diane at 607-351-3000 or

Rukmini at ithacadancesof...@gmail.com

Please Save the Date!

IDG 2024 Flyer.png

For our latest news and upcoming events, please visit our website:

www.idancepeace.org