December 2 - Ithaca Dances of Universal Peace

Ginny Rukmini Miller

Nov 18, 2023, 8:01:21 AM11/18/23
to Ithaca DUP
Ithaca Dances of Universal Peace
Saturday, December 2nd
7:15 - 9:15 pm

DUP logo.jpg

Please join co-leaders Cheri, Diane and Rukmini, and the
Ithaca DUP musicians for our December circle at the
Use the 306 N. Aurora Street entrance. Free parking on the street.

Walking meditation and live music from 7:15-7:30pm.
Dances begin at 7:30pm.
In keeping with FUSIT policy, doors will be locked at 7:45pm.
light 3.jpg
Our December theme is "Kindle the Light."
Our focus will be on Dances that encourage us to
kindle our inner light so we may shine peace & light into our world.
Please like and share our FaceBook Event Page

stars.jpg
No experience necessary. All are welcome.
Donations appreciated. $10-15 suggested.

We respect and support participants who choose to wear masks
and/or not hold hands.
Gathering together to promote peace - within ourselves, in our communities and on Earth
 - is our intention. If you have any symptoms of illness, even if they are mild,
please stay home and take good care of yourself.

stars.jpg
For more info: Diane at 607-351-3000 or

For our latest news and upcoming events, please visit our website: