Python access to 2011 Spinn3r dataset?

Daniel Arribas-Bel

Jan 24, 2013, 3:46:59 AM1/24/13
to icwsm...@googlegroups.com
Dear list,

For a while, I've been trying without much success to access the 2011 Spinn3r protostreams using Python. In theory, Spinn3r has python bindings, and a protostream decoder, but when I try to use them, I run into this problem. I was wondering if anyone has any thought on this or has experienced this too and has solved it in any way. Any kind of help or guidance is most appreciated.

Thank you very much in advance, best regards,

--
Daniel Arribas-Bel, PhD.

Department of Spatial Economics Faculty of Economics and Business Administration
VU University, Amsterdam (Netherlands)