Nirmala Sitharaman: Inclusion of Cost Accountant in Definaton of Accountant U/s 288(2) of IT Act, 1961

balu...@gmail.com

Aug 17, 2019, 2:34:18 PM8/17/19
Hello there,

I just signed the petition "Nirmala Sitharaman: Inclusion of Cost Accountant in Definaton of Accountant U/s 288(2) of IT Act, 1961" and wanted to see if you could help by adding your name.

Our goal is to reach 2,500 signatures and we need more support. You can read more and sign the petition here:

http://chng.it/NyDkhtCMHr

Thanks!
Balakrishnan

ahirwar....@gmail.com

Aug 17, 2019, 10:58:45 PM8/17/19
Hey,

I just signed the petition "Nirmala Sitharaman: Inclusion of Cost Accountant in Definaton of Accountant U/s 288(2) of IT Act, 1961" and wanted to see if you could help by adding your name.

Our goal is to reach 2,500 signatures and we need more support. You can read more and sign the petition here:

http://chng.it/nQM8zgHqxN

Thanks!
Ramlakhan

ahirwar....@gmail.com

Aug 17, 2019, 10:58:47 PM8/17/19

sujay...@gmail.com

Aug 17, 2019, 11:26:24 PM8/17/19
Hey,

I just signed the petition "Nirmala Sitharaman: Inclusion of Cost Accountant in Definaton of Accountant U/s 288(2) of IT Act, 1961" and wanted to see if you could help by adding your name.

Our goal is to reach 2,500 signatures and we need more support. You can read more and sign the petition here:

http://chng.it/XM8RWWdkZQ

Thanks!
SUJAY

jain.sa...@gmail.com

Aug 18, 2019, 12:18:33 AM8/18/19
Hey,

I just signed the petition "Nirmala Sitharaman: Inclusion of Cost Accountant in Definaton of Accountant U/s 288(2) of IT Act, 1961" and wanted to see if you could help by adding your name.

Our goal is to reach 5,000 signatures and we need more support. You can read more and sign the petition here:

http://chng.it/fqLtZjZVWC

Thanks!
Sagar

asga...@gmail.com

Aug 18, 2019, 3:18:38 AM8/18/19
Hey,

I just signed the petition "Nirmala Sitharaman: Inclusion of Cost Accountant in Definaton of Accountant U/s 288(2) of IT Act, 1961" and wanted to see if you could help by adding your name.

Our goal is to reach 5,000 signatures and we need more support. You can read more and sign the petition here:

http://chng.it/jmxQkfNDSD

Thanks!
SK

Manoj Variyath