CMA June 2016 Exams - Refresher course on Financial Accounting at Bangalore Chapter of Cost Accountants

CMA Kaushik

Jun 2, 2016, 8:27:14 AM6/2/16
to ICWAportal

CMA Exams June 2016 (Group 1 - Intermediate)

Refresher Course on Financial Accounting will be held on Sunday the 5th June 2016 from 10 A.M. to 12.30 P.M. at the Chapter premises. This will be followed by a session on Examination tips.

Students of Group I Intermediate are requested to attend the above sessions which would help you to prepare and plan for the forthcoming Examinations. There will be no fee for attending these sessions.

For details call Bengaluru Chapter 26507082/26600624

or write to bang...@icmai.in

CMA Raveendranath Kaushik

rajesh kedare

Aug 23, 2017, 1:40:39 AM8/23/17
to ICWAportal on behalf of CMA Kaushik
Please Give me on Revised Group I & II notes,please send email.help me

raj_ke...@rediffmail.com

Rajesh Kedare

Cost Accountant

On 02/06/2016, CMA Kaushik via ICWAportal
<icwaportal+APn2wQdpGsL1I6ECMthse...@googlegroups.com>