NEED TURNOVER CERTIFICATE FORMAT FOR ORGANISATION

Aakash Pune

Jan 17, 2014, 7:22:08 AM1/17/14
to icwap...@googlegroups.com
Hi Team,

Can anybody send me Turnover certificate format ASAP.

I need certificate format for present my company turnover and send it to our Institute to exempt form practical training.

Regards,
Aakash

Vipul Pradhan

Jan 31, 2014, 1:44:59 PM1/31/14
to ICWAportal on behalf of Aakash Pune
Dear Friend,

There is no specific format mentioned, so you can provide as per your wording on the company's letter head.  This may be as below:

To whom so ever it may concern

This is to certify that the Financial Turnover of________________for the following years are as under;

Sr. No.   Financial Years   Turnover Rs.
1.
2.
3.

Thank You,