Special Invite to Tomorrow's Book Release Function - ​'​Guide to The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 - For Corporate​' - Second Edition

SD Associates

Aug 31, 2018, 12:05:22 PM8/31/18
to dhanapal sreepathy
Dear Friends

I take pleasure in inviting you for my book release function organized by Sridhanya Foundation (Publisher) scheduled (Tomorrow) on 1st September, 2018 at Hotel GRT Convention Centre, T.Nagar, Chennai as appended below. Kindly treat the appended invite as my personal invitation and grace us with your esteemed presence.

Regards

S Dhanapal

dhanapal associates - invitaiton - 28-8-18 (2).jpg
invitation.pdf