Build Configuration

Blix

Mar 1, 2011, 11:12:36 AM3/1/11
to iCuke
Can anyone tell me how to specify a particular build configuration in
iCuke. After debugging a problem for 2 days, I finally started
putting 'print's in the ruby code to track down the problem of my app
not loading into the simulator.
I found that it was always trying to load the "Debug"
build_configuration, and I had the "release" configuration built.

I'd like to be able to specify which configuration gets loaded.
anyone know how to do that?

thanks

Jason Felice

Mar 7, 2011, 10:35:53 PM3/7/11
to ic...@googlegroups.com, Blix
You can specify 'with build configuration "Release"' when you launch, e.g.:

Given "iCuke" from "app/iCuke/iCuke.xcodeproj" with build configuration "Release" is loaded in the ipad simulator with SDK 4.0.

This needs to be documented better, clearly.  I'll see if I can fix this up.