iCuke updates

Jason Felice

Apr 19, 2011, 3:15:35 PM4/19/11
to ic...@googlegroups.com
I've recently pushed some updates.

What this does:
* Merges the SDK 3.1 and SDK 4.0 support dylibs into one which can auto-detect the version.
* Fixed WaxSim to actually launch the requested version of the simulator.

This means you can use the "with SDK 3.2" clause to run the simulator from any version of the SDK you have installed and the app will run in the appropriate simulator.  It should also remove one of the reasons iCuke was difficult to get working.

You may need to re-'git submodule init' since I've swizzled WaxSim to a Blue Frog fork.

Please test and let me know.  I should publish an updated gem soon.