Which fork of iCuke should I use?

arreche

Jul 6, 2011, 4:39:06 AM7/6/11
to iCuke
Hi,

Who is using it? Which fork? Do you prefere another cucumber tool like
frank?

There are many of them in github https://github.com/unboxed/icuke/network/members

Thanks!

Matt Di Pasquale

Jul 6, 2011, 8:59:51 AM7/6/11
to ic...@googlegroups.com, iCuke
I prefer UIAutomation. It runs on the device, and you can use it to record your actions, and it will generate the code for you. Pretty sweet. You could even use Cucumber.js w it if you really wanted, but I haven't taken the time to set that up

Sent from my iPhone

Jason Felice

Jul 6, 2011, 9:34:52 AM7/6/11
to ic...@googlegroups.com
The official fork is currently https://github.com/BlueFrogGaming/icuke

There are other options - UIAutomation and Frank are among them.  We use iCuke for games because we don't have UIKit controls and iCuke is easy to adapt to other kinds of objects.  You'll have to settle on which one works the best for your needs.