iCuke HTTP Server

Sjors

Feb 9, 2011, 4:59:30 AM2/9/11
to iCuke, mic...@pragprog.com, ma...@projectswithlove.com
Hi Michael, Matt and the iCuke mailinglist,

I'm trying to implement the steps described in "Adding a contact to
the iPhone address book" in the Pragmatic Bookshelf article "BDD on
iPhone: iCuke", but I think I'm missing something.

In my step definition I have:
simulator.get "/wipe_contacts"

I copy pasted [2] the C code from the article and compiled it with:
icuke-module 4 contact.m

That seemed [1] to work and results in the file features/support/
modules/contact-sdk4.2.dylib . However when I run "cucumber" I get
this error:

No handler exists to handle /wipe_contacts.
(ICuke::Simulator::Error)
./features/step_definitions/client_data_steps.rb:5:in `/^some
pronunciations exist in the app$/'

Perhaps I need to do something to make the HTTP server run or to tell
it to actually use this dylib file?

Apart from this issue iCuke runs fine on my machine; I'm able to start
my application, press buttons, etc..

Thanks in advance for your help,

Sjors Provoost

[0] http://pragprog.com/magazines/2010-07/bdd-on-iphone-icuke