Fwd: SA CONNECT ONLINE SURVEY

Bill Tucker

Sep 16, 2020, 7:25:53 AM9/16/20
to ictdevers

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Shaun Pather <spa...@uwc.ac.za>
Date: Mon, Sep 7, 2020 at 11:07 AM
Subject: Fwd: SA CONNECT ONLINE SURVEY

Dear All
This request came from the BMI team, via Cassandra Gabrielsm, whom we spoke with recently.
I suggest that we should all complete, and also circulate to any other stakeholder you have contact with in SA.

Regards
Shaun

SA CONNECT ONLINE SURVEY

BMI Technology has been appointed by the Development Bank of SA and the Department of Communications and Digital Technologies, to conduct the feasibility study for SA Connect Phase 2.

As an important stakeholder, you are cordially invited to participate in the online survey for the SA Connect Phase 2 Feasibility Study. The survey should take you ten minutes to complete and you may remain anonymous if you choose. Please click on the following link to access the survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SAConnect_APC_Sangonet  .

The SA Connect programme was established in 2013 by the (then) Department of Telecommunications and Postal Services (DTPS) under the SA Connect policy.

The programme has two key focus areas.

  1. Affordable broadband access for all. The SA Connects target is for broadband to be universally accessible at an affordable cost and high standard of quality for all our citizens, formal and informal business and the public sector. by 2030.
  2. Appropriate connectivity to all government buildings. Phase 2 is considering how to expedite this connectivity to tens of thousands of government buildings in the most cost effective way.

Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, this study has been flagged as a high priority by the Presidency. We, therefore request your response by 14 September 2020.

Please feel free to forward this invitation to other Executives in your organisation and other key stakeholders.  Your contribution of experience and insights to the SA Connect Feasibility Study is highly appreciated!

Here is the link again:  https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SAConnect_APC_Sangonet

Thanks and best regards,

Cassandra

Cassandra C. Gabriel