Podcast Interview with Eric Brewer, Founder of Berkeley's TIER Research Group

Rowena Luk

Feb 16, 2021, 8:23:36 AM2/16/21
to ictd...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,

Rowena here. I work for Dimagi in Cape Town, and have joined a few of the ICTDEVer meetups... back when meetups were a thing people did.

I recently recorded a podcast interview with Dr. Eric Brewer, where we discussed the creation of Berkeley's TIER research group as well as the formative years of 'ICTD' as a field one could call research. The man has some incredible stories! In case you'd like to check it out, you can download it here, or wherever you get your podcasts by searching for 'Aid, Evolved':

Previous episodes feature UW Change alumnus Yaw Anokwa as well as Berkeley TIER alumnus Dr. Yahel Ben-David. Enjoy!

Rowena