FW: Lectureship in Digital Development: University of Manchester

Gianluca Miscione

Apr 9, 2022, 5:16:35 AM4/9/22
to gianluca...@zhaw.ch

***Apologies for cross-posting***

Please distribute as you see fit.

We are currently advertising a Lectureship in Digital Development, with an application deadline of 13 May 2022: https://www.jobs.manchester.ac.uk/displayjob.aspx?jobid=21991

The postholder will contribute to, and help shape the future agenda for, our world-leading research in the field of digital development and undertake research-led postgraduate teaching, with salary in the range £37,467 to £51,799 per annum.

We welcome applications from those who meet the essential person specification criteria, and who would like to join our team of 14 digital development/ICT4D research academics.

Richard Heeks, Director, Centre for Digital Development, Global Development Institute, University of Manchester, UK

This mailing is for those we believe have a legitimate interest in the activities of the University of Manchester’s Centre for Digital Development.  If you no longer wish to receive updates on CDD’s research findings, events, jobs, collaboration opportunities, etc, reply to this message with the subject line: Unsubscribe.

image009.png
image010.png
image011.png
image012.png