FW: [ICT4S] Two-year postdocs at KTH on Environmental impacts of digitalization based on LCA

gianluca...@ucd.ie

Mar 28, 2022, 6:03:15 AM3/28/22
to gianluca...@zhaw.ch

***Apologies for cross-posting***

Please distribute as you see fit

Thanks,

From: Mattias Höjer <ho...@kth.se>
Sent: Friday, March 25, 2022 8:15 AM
Cc: Göran Finnveden <goran.f...@abe.kth.se>
Subject: [ICT4S] Two-year postdocs at KTH on Environmental impacts of digitalization based on LCA

Dear all,

We are happy to announce two 2-year postdocs on the environmental impacts of digitalization based on LCA.

I have good hopes that those positions will be very attractive, placed at the SEED-department with Göran Finnveden, with cooperation with KTH Digital Futures and KTH Climate Action Centre, and with unusually good access to data through cooperation with Ericsson. The positions will have good chances of becoming important parts in the work on digitalisation and climate that we are building up at KTH through collaborations with several different parts of the university.

Check out details here:

Postdoc in Environmental impacts of digitalization based on LCA (kth.se)

Deadline May 2!

Mattias

--
Mattias Höjer

2 NEW postdoc positions in Environmental impacts of digitalization based on LCA. Deadline May 2.
https://www.kth.se/en/om/work-at-kth/lediga-jobb/what:job/jobID:474234/

Professor, Environmental strategies and Futures studies
Teknikringen 10B
KTH Royal Institute of Technology
100 44  Stockholm
Phone: +46 8 7906451, +46 70 7616451

and

KTH Digital futures, digitalfutures.kth.se
image001.png
image002.png
image003.png
image004.png