FW: On Classroom 2.0: Our New "Beginner" Webinar Series Starts with Wikis

1 view

Maggie Verster

May 13, 2009, 3:22:14 AM5/13/09
to ict-4-c...@googlegroups.com
See this worthwhile webinar. Sue Waters is great!

An exciting new Classroom 2.0 webinar series for beginners will kick off on Wednesday, May 13 at 5pm Pacific / 8pm Eastern / 12am GMT. The first set will be a three-part series "Go Wild with Wikis" and will be hosted on Elluminate and facilitated by Sue Waters, Edublogs Community Facilitator.

In the first session Sue will take you on a guided tour of what are wikis, why educators use wikis, and how to use wikis for their own professional learning and/or with their students. In future sessions you will gradually learn step-by-step details about the different features of a Wikispaces wiki including how to set it up, manage it and add content.

While our beginner series focus is helping educators new to web technologies learn more about how they can use these tools with their students it will also provide 'takeaways' for the more experienced users. All sessions will be recorded and archived at http://live.classroom20.com/.

We hope you will join us!

Steve

Steve Hargadon
Founder, Classroom 2.0
www.stevehargadon.com
st...@hargadon.com

Visit Classroom 2.0 at: http://www.classroom20.com

--
To control which emails you receive on Classroom 2.0, go to:
http://www.classroom20.com/profiles/profile/emailSettings