Reminder about free online blogging workshop

1 view

Maggie Verster

Nov 6, 2008, 6:02:15 PM11/6/08
to ict-4-c...@googlegroups.com, mathsl...@yahoogroups.com, Farhana Motala

Hi All,

This is just a reminder about our free ONLINE blogging un-workshop for novice bloggers (or anyone that has created and abandoned a blog). It will be a collaborative process and will happen at http://learnwithmaggie.ning.com from the 10th November for 4 weeks. You can fit it in between marking and …report writing.

The emphasis will be on why and how we can blog for teaching and learning, (so please pass this on to all teachers…), but if you want to start a personal, niche or organisational blog…..now is the time for action! There will also be some pro’s to help out and lots of step by step assistance…

I will be piloting my learning blogging objects for my DoE subject advisor/teacher training project and you will be instrumental in collaboratively fine tuning  it for future educational use…..(thank you in advance).

For more information about the un-workshop:

http://learnwithmaggie.ning.com/forum/topic/show?id=2015258%3ATopic%3A985

and to register:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?key=pUgRg0TzP1O_8K7zirHsiYw&hl=en  (Aren’t Google docs just great J)

I know I will learn a lot!

Bleetings (Blog greetings- web 2.0 allows you to make up words as you go …)

Maggie Verster

Tel: (011) 7917156

Cell: 0835566962

e-mail: mag...@maggie.co.za / vers...@doe.gov.za