Mxit

1 view

Pam Miller

Aug 5, 2008, 4:43:58 AM8/5/08
to ict-4-c...@googlegroups.com
Has anybody used Mxit for test purposes?
What security issues have you experienced and how did you solve them?
Is it posible to create a self marking test with Mxit?

--
****************************
Dr Pam Miller

Maggie Verster

Aug 6, 2008, 1:47:32 AM8/6/08
to ict-4-c...@googlegroups.com, lbutg...@csir.co.za

Hi Pam,

I am passing this on to our Dr maths on Mxit creator. She will  know!!

Maggie

HOUSE of tutor

Aug 6, 2008, 1:54:43 PM8/6/08
to ict-4-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi Pam

I don't know if you are aware of MOBI. In essence MOBI presents audio-visual material (videos) and memorandums of questions on WAP and JAVA enabled cellphones.

It could most certainly also cater for your needs.

Regards

Gerrie Schoeman

Pam Miller

Aug 8, 2008, 10:45:38 AM8/8/08
to ict-4-c...@googlegroups.com
How do I get in touch with Mobi people?
http://www.compmat.wcape.school.za/PHS/

Ramon Thomas

Aug 31, 2008, 7:09:09 PM8/31/08
to Ict 4 champions, par...@cput.ac.za
Hi Pam

You may also want to contact Marlon Parker, lecturer @ Cape Peninsula
University of Technology (www.cput.ac.za), currently working on a Ph.D
about his technology to solve social problems in the Western Cape. He
has some innovative ideas that combine MXit, chat rooms, micro
blogging and Facebook all from 3G cellphones or desktops via Gmail
(Google Talk).

More about him here:
http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?set_id=1&click_id=13&art_id=vn20080831081509937C908039

We are both presenting workshops at the 3rd annual Digital Citizens
Indaba @ Rhodes University 6-9 September here:
http://dci.ru.ac.za/pageTemplate.php?pID=31

Warm regards
Ramon