Technology contribution to general education

Ariellah Rosenberg

Oct 18, 2008, 10:51:01 AM10/18/08
to ict-4-c...@googlegroups.com

Hi

I am looking for technology / other teachers past and present who can comment on a debate regards technology contribution to the general education.  this debate is part of a panel discussion of PATT Conference held up in Israel in November.

Your comments will be appreciated. Please refer to people who can contribute to the debate .

Thanks

Ariellah

http://ariellah.wordpress.com/

thomas

Oct 20, 2008, 3:29:40 AM10/20/08
to Ict 4 champions
Thanx Ariellah

I will twtter and bookmark it to my network of teachers as well!

Maggie