At font generation, intersections become white

myri...@gmail.com

Apr 13, 2018, 8:22:06 AM4/13/18
to IcoMoon
Hi all.

I imported a svg into icomoon at it looked OK until I generated the font: line intersections became white.
I try to search but did not find any related issues. Does anybody has an idea of what it could be?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Keyamoon

Apr 13, 2018, 8:24:53 AM4/13/18
to IcoMoon
Hi,

The current version of IcoMoon does not support glyphs with overlapping parts. You need to unite intersecting parts into one path. The new version (which is in development) will take care of this.

myri...@gmail.com

Apr 13, 2018, 8:34:10 AM4/13/18
to IcoMoon
Thanks for your quick answer. This was driving me crazy because some intersections were ok, some were not.
I look forward for having the next release ;-)

Keyamoon

Apr 13, 2018, 8:36:45 AM4/13/18
to IcoMoon
To clarify, the new version I referred to is not going to be released anytime soon. I am rewriting the whole app and it'll take a while. So I would recommend you to use a vector editing software to "unite" your paths into one.

myri...@gmail.com

Apr 13, 2018, 8:43:14 AM4/13/18
to IcoMoon
No problem, I already did it!