Black SVG/PNG export broken

Thomas Link

Nov 19, 2013, 10:01:01 AM11/19/13
to ico...@googlegroups.com
Hi Keyamoon,
When changing colors on image export there seem to be a bug with changing the color back to black.

Reproduce

- select desired icon(s)
- export as white (#ffffff)
- export as black (#000000)

The result is always in the previous color - in this case white. The ZIP file is named properly.

Workaround

- reload the page to export black

Keyamoon

Nov 19, 2013, 2:15:09 PM11/19/13
to ico...@googlegroups.com
Thanks a lot for reporting this. Should be fixed now.

Thomas Link

Nov 21, 2013, 4:48:46 AM11/21/13
to ico...@googlegroups.com
Hi. For some reason the issue seems to remain.
Do I have to clear browser data, chache or something?

Keyamoon

Nov 21, 2013, 10:00:55 PM11/21/13
to ico...@googlegroups.com
You don't need to clear your cache. I can't reproduce the bug myself. What's you're browser/OS?

You might want to try something. If you enter the color value and then press enter (or click away from the textbox so it would lose focus), would it still generate icons in previous color?

Thomas Link

Nov 27, 2013, 12:24:23 PM11/27/13
to ico...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately nothing helps - and I have tested FFX 25.0.1 and Chrome 31.0.1650.57 on my Mac (OS X 10.9)

Thomas Link

Nov 27, 2013, 12:44:12 PM11/27/13
to ico...@googlegroups.com

Keyamoon

Nov 27, 2013, 2:58:32 PM11/27/13
to ico...@googlegroups.com
Thanks. That video helped. It should be fixed now. It was only happening after switching back to #000000 from another color. I was testing it with other colors which is why I wasn't able to reproduce it.

hop...@gmail.com

Mar 13, 2014, 7:36:50 AM3/13/14
to ico...@googlegroups.com
I am seeing the same symptoms, but it will ONLY export PNG's in black, i need them in white, no matter what i set the colour to, it exports as black.

Keyamoon

Mar 13, 2014, 2:12:31 PM3/13/14
to ico...@googlegroups.com
Try again. Should be fixed.