Icons exporting multiple icons for one icon

Allison

Apr 25, 2014, 2:40:22 PM4/25/14
to ico...@googlegroups.com
I have some custom SVGs that I imported into IcoMoon and when I downloaded the files and opened the demo, I saw that in Chrome, they rendered incorrectly; Firefox and Safari's demos looked fine, but when I tried using them in real time, they also had the same exact bug that shows up in Chrome.  I've attached a couple screenshots of the bug, one in real time, and the other is the demo file opened in Chrome.

I've tried changing the prefixes, messed with the preferences, and nothing seems to work...  What's going on here?

Thanks!
Screen Shot 2014-04-25 at 2.33.01 PM.png
Screen Shot 2014-04-25 at 2.37.24 PM.png

Keyamoon

Apr 25, 2014, 2:42:10 PM4/25/14
to ico...@googlegroups.com
It looks like the SVGs you imported had some shapes outside the Canvas. Try removing everything outside the canvas and reimport your SVGs.