IE Polyfills in Quick Usage

mcquar...@gmail.com

May 1, 2014, 10:31:14 PM5/1/14
to ico...@googlegroups.com
Just signed up for a premium account and have been making heavy use of your quick usage feature to enable easily deploying icon changes, which is absolutely brilliant.

I was reading the documentation regarding IE support (http://icomoon.io/#docs/lte-ie7) and that js polyfills can be generated, but couldn't for the life of me find them. Turns out they were in the downloadable font zip file, which is great but was hoping to also access these via the S3 repository.

I thought the uploaded quickusage data might follow the same directory structure, so I tried http://s3.amazonaws.com/icomoon.io/XXXXX/XXXXXXXXXXXXX/liga.js and http://s3.amazonaws.com/icomoon.io/XXXXX/XXXXXXXXXXXXX/ie7/ie7.js but no dice.

Obviously if someone wants ie7 support they need these js files to be updated as often as the css is. Is it possible for these ie compatibility files to be also uploaded to the Amazon S3 repository?

Keyamoon

May 2, 2014, 2:09:56 AM5/2/14
to ico...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for the feedback. I just updated the app to allow uploading and hosting ie7 files. If you go to the font tab and try again, you should be able to find these files under the same directory as the font files. There's no "ie7" subdirectory; so the path to ie7.css file would look something like this: http://i.icomoon.io/public/xxxxxxxxxx/UntitledProject1/ie7.css

And the path to the liga.js file would be like http://i.icomoon.io/public/xxxxxxxxxx/UntitledProject1/liga.js

Tom McQuarrie

May 2, 2014, 3:09:59 AM5/2/14
to ico...@googlegroups.com
That's got to be the fastest feature request turn around time in history! Works great thanks :)