prefix problem

David Baker

Apr 23, 2014, 12:28:04 PM4/23/14
to ico...@googlegroups.com
I have my svg file named "icon-graphic-phone.svg". Problem is my class name is "icon-icon-graphic-phone" once exported. I want my class name to match the name of the svg file(icon-graphic-phone).

In the app is there a way to remove the defualt "icon-" prefix?

Keyamoon

Apr 23, 2014, 12:38:31 PM4/23/14
to ico...@googlegroups.com
If you're using your icons as font, you could set the prefix via the preferences panel (in the font tab). But it won't allow an empty prefix. I will think about changing this behaviour. But for now, you would have to remove the "icon-" from the beginning of your glyph names. There is a textbox to the right of each glyph in the font tab which allows editing names/classes.

But if you're using your icons as SVG, you would have to use the edit/pencil button to edit your icon's tags. The first tag is used for naming. The SVG generator will be improved in future.

adf...@gmail.com

Jun 5, 2020, 4:40:13 AM6/5/20
to IcoMoon
Did this ever get fixed? I have the same problem.

Natxo

Jun 22, 2021, 8:44:31 AM6/22/21
to IcoMoon
I dont' think so, Me with same problem