Icon placement shift when reupload and random file name changes

ni...@tickithealth.com

Aug 29, 2018, 12:54:59 PM8/29/18
to IcoMoon
Because I need to switch to a new iMac, I downloaded svg files from IcoMoon off the old laptop and imported to the new iMac. All icons shifted to the bottom left corner. And I have to manually move each icon back to center.

And just now, I found out that the name of the icons is messed up. I am the only one have access to it. Some of the icon names are certainly being changed. ie it was 2.0_fish, and it is now 20_fish.

Keyamoon

Aug 29, 2018, 10:33:24 PM8/29/18
to IcoMoon
Instead of downloading individual SVG files, you can download your IcoMoon project and import it elsewhere. Press the main menu on top left, then choose Projects. You can download/import projects from this page.