Glyphs not showing / Unity Material UI use

gille...@gmail.com

Jul 31, 2018, 2:58:31 AM7/31/18
to IcoMoon
Hi guys,

i'm coming to you because i'm trying to make custom font icons for my project using MATERIAL UI asset, this one allow me to import icomoon.zip's pretty easily.

Should be all fin though but right now my svg won't be recognize and on import Unity tells me that it correctly importe a font with 0 icons ... n_n

As soon as i see an import button i'll provide my svg file so you can look at it

gille...@gmail.com

Jul 31, 2018, 3:00:23 AM7/31/18
to IcoMoon
Message has been deleted

Keyamoon

Jul 31, 2018, 9:33:32 AM7/31/18
to IcoMoon
I can confirm that there is no issue with the SVG linked above or the font that IcoMoon generates from it. Something else in your setup might be the culprit.

gille...@gmail.com

Jul 31, 2018, 11:02:29 AM7/31/18
to IcoMoon
Ok thanks for your time,

so correct me if i'm wrong but doing a oneGlyph police should be ok right ?

Keyamoon

Aug 1, 2018, 5:16:17 AM8/1/18
to IcoMoon
Not sure if I understand the question but there is no problem with having one glyph in the font.

gille...@gmail.com

Aug 1, 2018, 5:42:00 AM8/1/18
to IcoMoon
You understood well :)

then i guess i'm rekt,

i'm trying to import this one icon in "MaterialUI" plugin in Unity, but it keeps telling me that my font got 0 icons in it ^^

Thanks again,