Single color svg and opacity in some paths

vbon...@direlecgroup.com

Jul 16, 2018, 7:59:37 AM7/16/18
to IcoMoon
Hi,

We are trying to put some svgs which have elements applying different opacities to them, but when exporting to svg defs, the elements have fill and opacity applied in the markup.

I can open the defs file and delete the fill properties and the inline styles applied into these elements, but if I need to update the iconset through your app, these will be overridden.

So what I am asking is about the possibility of setting only opacity in svgs that does not have any fill color asigned in them but have opacity applied in their elements.

Is this possible?

I tried to tweak a bit the selection.json file but nothig worked properly, or at least I could not achieve qhat I was trying to do.

Thanks in advance,

PS: BTW great and very useful app.

Keyamoon

Jul 16, 2018, 4:59:54 PM7/16/18
to IcoMoon
Hi,

What you're asking is not possible in the current version of the IcoMoon app as it has a very strict format for exporting SVGs. I'm in the process of rewriting the app and the new version would adhere to the format of the SVG that was imported as much as possible. However, this new version of the app is still in heavy development and I don't have an ETA for it.

vbon...@direlecgroup.com

Jul 17, 2018, 3:53:20 AM7/17/18
to IcoMoon
OK, thanks for your response.

So my solution will be to create a separate set and edit the defs file in order to make this work.

Keep on the good work!