Icons not appearing correctly for all users

benf...@gmail.com

Jun 12, 2017, 5:48:22 PM6/12/17
to IcoMoon
Hi,
I created a font using svgs and all seemed to be going well, until some of my coworkers were reviewing the font and noticed some of the icons were not appearing correctly. It is not everyone else, just some of those who load the page, but it's always consistent no matter what browser they use.

I'm not sure how to attach an image to this post, but I have screen shots of both the correct and incorrect behavior.

benf...@gmail.com

Jun 12, 2017, 5:49:54 PM6/12/17
to IcoMoon
I should mention, when I say "the page" I mean the IcoMoon demo page.

Thanks for your help!

Keyamoon

Jun 12, 2017, 6:01:16 PM6/12/17
to IcoMoon
Please attach the generated zip file. There is an attach button above the editor in Google Groups.

If you prefer to send it privately, use the contact form. You will be able to attach your zip file in response to the support email.