Working with icon sets

Thomas Link

Oct 21, 2013, 10:03:31 AM10/21/13
to ico...@googlegroups.com
Hi - just tested out the new version and the sets are a great concept to work with larger collections.

While importing my 400+ library I have the need for a "Move selected" action (really). This is, because I would like to use sets for subsetting the whole collection.
Drag'n'Drop to group/sort would be nice.

Regards, Thomas

Keyamoon

Oct 21, 2013, 11:59:16 AM10/21/13
to ico...@googlegroups.com
I agree. Will try to implement that soon.

Keyamoon

Jan 6, 2014, 3:35:10 AM1/6/14
to ico...@googlegroups.com
I recently updated the app with some changes that should make icon set management much easier. Two options were added to icon sets' drop down menu (located at the top right corner of each set). Move Up and Move Down let you rearrange your icons sets.

If you'd like to combine your selected icons into one icon set, you can use Main Menu > New Set From Selection without losing your selection, settings, or the codes you assigned to your glyphs.

There is also the new "Move" mode which lets you move & sort the icons themselves.