Gradient upload issues

melp...@gmail.com

May 11, 2015, 11:29:27 AM5/11/15
to ico...@googlegroups.com
I have an icon with a pre-determined gradient applied to it in Illustrator. Upon saving the SVG then uploading to our Icomoon set, it converts the gradient to black. Is this supposed to happen? Is this an error? What are the rules for gradients with Icomoon uploads?

Keyamoon

May 11, 2015, 12:50:28 PM5/11/15
to ico...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the feedback.

Since gradients are rarely used, IcoMoon does not currently support them. I might add support for gradients in future.

rune.a...@gmail.com

Jan 28, 2016, 9:16:49 AM1/28/16
to IcoMoon
First of all, this is an awesome service! Thanks for making it! Keep up the good work!

I use your service to create SVG sprites of all the common images/icons/logos in the projects I do, and I often have 3rd party logos that contain gradients.
So for me at least this feature would be a big time saver.

cl...@putput.cat

Jul 12, 2016, 11:23:40 AM7/12/16
to IcoMoon
Hi, are gradients still not supported? I'm having trouble with the new instagram icon.

Thanks!

Keyamoon

Jul 12, 2016, 11:26:39 AM7/12/16
to IcoMoon
Gradients are not currently supported.

con...@jaygeorge.co.uk

Oct 26, 2016, 5:14:14 AM10/26/16
to IcoMoon
It would be great for you to reconsider this considering the "subtle gradient" trend that Apple have ushered in since iOS7.

mattis.v...@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2017, 10:47:49 AM1/12/17
to IcoMoon
Nice tool!
Gradients would be THE shit!

vincen...@gmail.com

Mar 10, 2017, 12:49:25 AM3/10/17
to IcoMoon
Hello there,
Any news about gradient support ?

Thank you!

Keyamoon

Mar 10, 2017, 6:55:21 AM3/10/17
to IcoMoon
I am in the process of rewriting the IcoMoon app. It's going to take a while.

suu...@gmail.com

Dec 12, 2018, 11:15:02 AM12/12/18
to IcoMoon
any update on this feature?