Create svg sprite out of multiple svg images

已查看 116 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

djg...@gmail.com

未读,
2015年5月5日 21:34:372015/5/5
收件人 ico...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I tried to create an icon-sprite with your webapp. But the downloaded svg sprite does not include id's for calling svg with their name. Is this planned? I'm looking into a similar output like svg sprites from Google (example: https://github.com/google/material-design-icons/blob/master/sprites/svg-sprite/svg-sprite-action.svg)

I would like to use the sprite icon provider of AngularJs which uses the named id tags. Thanks

Keyamoon

未读,
2015年5月6日 05:09:172015/5/6
收件人 ico...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

Thanks a lot for the feedback. I updated IcoMoon's sprites to follow the same format as the SVG you linked to. Please refresh the app and try again.

djg...@gmail.com

未读,
2015年5月6日 06:34:582015/5/6
收件人 ico...@googlegroups.com
Hey!

Yes now the sprite SVG works instantly with the correct ID naming of each item. Thanks a lot!
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子