No ASCII CODE in the font files anymore?

rinaco...@gmail.com

Oct 22, 2013, 3:41:15 AM10/22/13
to ico...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,
i´m using my own generated iconfont with IcoMoon. But with the new version i don´t get the font files with ASCII Code. I want to add some new icons now, but i can´t use the new version of the font.

Is there a solution to get the font in that way before you updated your system?
Thank you very much for your help.

Greets from Germany.

Keyamoon

Oct 22, 2013, 10:41:46 AM10/22/13
to ico...@googlegroups.com
In the demo file that you download, there are two text fields below each glyph. One is located on left, the other is on right. The left one is the Unicode point which is a number in hex. The right one is the character itself.