Icons Not Displaying

Yael K. Miller

Oct 3, 2013, 9:13:22 PM10/3/13
to ico...@googlegroups.com
(This is my first time using IcoMoon.)

Looking at the navigation menu of my demo site: http://www.millermosaicdemo.com/

The IcoMoon icons aren't displaying.

You can see the icon for Contact.  This is not IcoMoon -- it's from an icon font that comes with the theme.  To get the icon there, because of how WordPress works, I just put the CSS class name modernpicrograms-icon-39 in the CSS Classes spot on the menu item.

So I created the font on IcoMoon, downloaded it, and tried to duplicate how the theme handles its other icon fonts.  I put the fonts files in a folder labeled "icomoon" and that folder where the other fonts are. And I added  CSS to the theme's fonts.css

I've attached the fonts.css file.  The font family ModernPictogramsNormal is what came with the theme and is working.  The font family Haven is what I added.

What am I doing wrong?
fonts.css

Yael K. Miller

Oct 4, 2013, 12:19:11 PM10/4/13
to ico...@googlegroups.com
Nevermind, I solved this myself.  It was the custom CSS that was messing things up.