Issues refreshing the CDN

Laurent Le Graverend

May 25, 2015, 9:43:13 AM5/25/15
to ico...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I have a paid account on IcoMoon, I am facing often issues regarding Cloudfront CDN cache.

I tried to refresh 3 times today using your web app, but still my changes are not reflected...

If you follow AWS changes, you will see than you can now use wildcard invalidation paths

Invalidating something like:
would solve these issues.

Meanwhile, please help to solve this.

Thanks

Keyamoon

May 25, 2015, 9:46:19 AM5/25/15
to ico...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Did you change your CSS URL to the new one that appears in the IcoMoon app? There is a cache buster string at the end of that CSS URL that gets updated each time you press the "Update" button in the quick usage area.

Laurent Le Graverend

May 25, 2015, 9:54:16 AM5/25/15
to ico...@googlegroups.com
Hi

Yes, I did, ?-lf1ib0 is the latest one, updated 1 hour ago.

If you compare the dev link:

And the prod link:

Prod is missing 2 icons: photo and magnet
  • icon-photo was updated more than 1 week ago
  • icon-magnet was updated about 10 hours ago