Working with multi-color icons

thoma...@namics.com

Feb 17, 2015, 8:30:21 AM2/17/15
to ico...@googlegroups.com
Hi Keamoon, I was excited to see multiple color support in icomoon.

The most recent version did change the way the app decides on the rendering of PNG/SVG export. I had in mind that multicolor icons keep their color on export, isn’t it?
I wish to have an "override color" checkbox while exporting. This give the possibility to have monochrome or original color results.

Regards, Thomas

Keyamoon

Feb 17, 2015, 11:22:57 AM2/17/15
to ico...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

For me, multicolor icons do keep their colors. Could you please provide a sample SVG to import and reproduce the issue?

tux...@gmail.com

Feb 18, 2015, 5:26:32 AM2/18/15
to ico...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I agree.
Exporting multi-color icons as PNG or SVG worked fine just a few days ago.
Now the exported images are composed of one plain color only. Tested on chrome and firefox.

While I'm about it, I thank you Keyamoon for your awesome service. :)

Keyamoon

Feb 18, 2015, 5:47:53 AM2/18/15
to ico...@googlegroups.com
Oh I see. You're talking about individual SVG/PNG files. I was only checking the sprite files. It should be fixed now. Please refresh and try again.

tux...@gmail.com

Feb 18, 2015, 6:11:25 AM2/18/15
to ico...@googlegroups.com
It works like a charm now! Thank you so much.

thoma...@namics.com

Feb 19, 2015, 8:53:52 AM2/19/15
to ico...@googlegroups.com
Works like charm…

cl...@brightbytes.net

Apr 9, 2015, 3:16:40 PM4/9/15
to ico...@googlegroups.com
Hi Keyamoon, I'm still seeing the same problem described above, might the fix have gotten reverted somehow? On the selection screen I'm seeing the proper colors for any svg's that had multiple color fills. https://www.dropbox.com/s/w25h05ax74shm3v/Screenshot%202015-04-09%2012.12.45.png?dl=0 But when I go to the "generate svg" screen, the color gets lost. https://www.dropbox.com/s/8xl12zvehk95mk7/Screenshot%202015-04-09%2012.14.33.png?dl=0.

When I first worked with this set a few months ago, the generated css took care of the coloring by specifying "fill" values for the various .paths in a given icon. But the css I'm seeing generated now isn't including any of that...

Keyamoon

Apr 9, 2015, 3:48:59 PM4/9/15
to ico...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

I can't reproduce this issue. Try reimporting the multicolor icons. If that didn't help, please attach a sample SVG or email it to me (keyamoonATgmail). That would help me reproduce and debug the problem.