SVG rendering isue

Imre Fazekas

Feb 12, 2014, 2:58:48 AM2/12/14
to ico...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

I need a little support, being lost in SVG rendering issues.
Made 2 shots from the issue. First one shows how the SVG looks like in icomoon editor, the second one shows how it looks like in the font.
Becomes ugly and I have no clue why. Have you seen such thing before?

Thank you in advance!

Keyamoon

Feb 12, 2014, 3:02:43 AM2/12/14
to ico...@googlegroups.com
Increase the em size to increase the precision. You can do that via the preferences panel in the font tab. Preferences > Font Metrics > Em Square Size

Imre Fazekas

Feb 12, 2014, 5:04:06 AM2/12/14
to ico...@googlegroups.com
Thanks a lot! Working.

My knowledge needs to be extended. :)

Trevor Dickerson

Feb 20, 2014, 9:46:02 AM2/20/14
to ico...@googlegroups.com
This should be included in the Docs pages on icomoon. I had the same issue and came here to get help. I'm not sure others would be able to find this on this page and would benefit form having it in faq.