Merging Sets (or behaviour like the old app)

139 visualitzacions
Ves al primer missatge no llegit

zew...@gmail.com

no llegida,
22 de maig 2014, 6:39:1222/5/14
a ico...@googlegroups.com
Hello!

We're using IcoMoon pretty often and I'm responsible for the font. At the moment we've got about 200 Icons.

What I don't like about the new Version are the sets. With the old version, I picked up an icon, chose "Save as.." or something like that, and it got included to my set. Now I have some Icons of my own, some from FontAwesome and it's (from UI point of view) a mess.

Can't I merge sets together?
- When I accidently start a new Set, I can't import the downloaded set.json to an existing Set.

Hope I explained it well :)

Greetings

Keyamoon

no llegida,
22 de maig 2014, 12:44:3122/5/14
a ico...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Try this: Main Menu > New Set From Selection
Respon a tots
Respon a l'autor
Reenvia
0 missatges nous