Using FontAwesome and adding custom icons with IcoMoon, but FontAwesome css classes not aligned correctly

scher...@gmail.com

Jan 8, 2015, 12:44:14 PM1/8/15
to ico...@googlegroups.com
I started with FontAwesome 3.2.1, added some custom icons via IcoMoon and have had no trouble until I tried to use FontAwesome's css classes for stacked icons. The top icon not centered, and is off to the right. When I replace the icomoon.svg file with the fontawesome.svg file, it is aligned correctly.

Anyone else had this issue, or know the solution?

Thanks,

Jeff

Kaan Soral

Jan 9, 2015, 6:47:42 AM1/9/15
to ico...@googlegroups.com
Not a solution, but my font-awesome-only stacked icons are not well aligned either, sometimes they are like that because of +-px issues, icomoon might be pushing it 1px by luck

My solution was to manually stack the icons to my liking (haven't done it yet)