Strange entries in styles.css

veroni...@gmail.com

Jan 8, 2015, 5:50:35 PM1/8/15
to ico...@googlegroups.com
I've generated and used a font ok, but now these last days after adding some icons, when I generate it, the css includes many strange entries and is huge in size. The css on 12/9/14 weighted less than 30k, the one today weights 1.5MB. And I only added 25 icons.

I see strange entries like this, repeated many times:

.icon-ab-split:before {
content: "\e600";
}
.icon-top-100 .path1:before {
content: "\e809";
color: rgb(34, 34, 34);
}
.icon-top-100 .path2:before {
content: "\e80a";
margin-left: -1em;
color: rgb(34, 34, 34);
}
.icon-top-100 .path3:before {
content: "\e80b";
margin-left: -1em;
color: rgb(34, 34, 34);
}
.icon-top-100 .path4:before {
content: "\e80c";
margin-left: -1em;
color: rgb(34, 34, 34);
}

It goes like this: it includes one correct icon, then many entries of this icon-top-100 .pathXX, then another correct icon, then many entries again, etc.

The icon-top-100 is an old icon that had not caused any issues before. And it is not the only icon, it happened to another icon as well. And if I reupload, it may be a different icon causing problem.

Any ideas? I don't know what may be causing this. Is there a limit for the number of icons? The font has currently about 500 icons.

Thanks.

Keyamoon

Jan 8, 2015, 5:56:35 PM1/8/15
to ico...@googlegroups.com
Your icon probably has multiple colors and therefore it's being interpreted as a multicolor icon which has to have different rules per path. Try changing the colors of the shapes in your SVG so that they would have the same icon.

veroni...@gmail.com

Jan 8, 2015, 6:26:50 PM1/8/15
to ico...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for your prompt reply, I will check this and let you know.