Some SVGs aren't converting over to Font - Missing detail

bradyc...@gmail.com

Dec 17, 2014, 2:20:53 PM12/17/14
to ico...@googlegroups.com
I have created some icons in Adobe Illustrator, converted them to SVG and uploaded them into IcoMoon. When I am under the Selection tab, the icons are displayed correctly. When I select the Font tab, some, not all, are missing some detail.

Keyamoon

Dec 17, 2014, 2:49:48 PM12/17/14
Font glyphs can only have one color. Are you perhaps using white colored shapes in your SVG? They would all become black as a font glyph.

Attaching a sample SVG here would help figure out what's causing the problem.