Exported font doesn't match imported SVG icons (weird "fill" bug)

Lucijan Blagonic

Aug 28, 2013, 4:06:30 PM8/28/13
to ico...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I've been using IcoMoon for quite some time and I've never had a problem until now. :) I'll describe in more detail. I created Washicons (lucijanblagonic.github.io/Washicons/) in Illustrator and normally export it as SVG (same as on other projects). I have this strange "fill" bug in the final export file.

1) Take a look at this icons (screenshot 1 https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/44771/icomoon/import.png) - I import them into IcoMoon with no problem.

2) Next step (screenshot 2 https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/44771/icomoon/export.png) I prepare them for export and everythings is still fine.

3) When I actually download the font file, I have this weird bug (screenshot 3 https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/44771/icomoon/font.png) where the center of the icon is filled with black.

I have no idea why. :( I tried several tests but SVG seem fine. Also, I tried it on other Font generator service (fontastic.me) and there the final result is as it should be (that's the font file I currently use). You can recreate the bug with these icons https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/44771/icomoon/icons.zip (32px grid) I'd rather use IcoMoon TBH because it has a better management interface and I like the final expport zip file more.

Any ideas? :/

Thanks,
Lucijan

Keyamoon

Aug 28, 2013, 11:26:45 PM8/28/13
to ico...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

This bug has been fixed in the new version of the IcoMoon app, which is almost ready. I'm trying hard to release it soon.

Lucijan Blagonic

Aug 29, 2013, 2:47:53 AM8/29/13
to ico...@googlegroups.com
Great. Do you have on estimate on the release? Looking forward to it. :)

Keyamoon

Aug 29, 2013, 2:49:06 AM8/29/13
to ico...@googlegroups.com
Hopefully in 20 days.