SVG files limitation when importing icons

ga...@dudamobile.com

Jul 15, 2014, 10:19:02 AM7/15/14
to ico...@googlegroups.com
Why I can't upload more than 80 SVG files while clicking the import icons button inside the icon moon app?

Is there a limitation on the number of uploaded files?

In the past I could upload hundreds at the same time

Keyamoon

Jul 15, 2014, 12:48:43 PM7/15/14
to ico...@googlegroups.com
There is no such limit. You can still import as many icons as you like.

Matt Snow

Aug 8, 2014, 5:00:12 PM8/8/14
to ico...@googlegroups.com
What is the max file size for one SVG? I've simplified it as much as I can, but the upload just doesn't do anything.

Keyamoon

Aug 8, 2014, 5:17:51 PM8/8/14
to ico...@googlegroups.com
There is no max size limit. Do you see any errors in your browser's console? What browser/OS are you using? If you can attach your SVG here so I can reproduce the issue, I might be able to help.