I can see the file name but not the actual icon.

irvis...@gmail.com

Apr 4, 2014, 6:13:38 PM4/4/14
to ico...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys bit of a noobish question here. I have my icon pack but not all show up. I recently added some and all i see is the file name and not the actual icon. I had done this before and it was smooth no issues, this time around doesn't seem to be working for me. If any one can help i'd really appreciate it.

Keyamoon

Apr 4, 2014, 6:15:33 PM4/4/14
to ico...@googlegroups.com
Do you see this issue in the generated demo.html file? If so, please attach the zip you downloaded or the selection.json file inside it.

acr...@gmail.com

Jun 27, 2014, 12:10:25 AM6/27/14
to ico...@googlegroups.com
I have the same issue.

acr...@gmail.com

Jun 27, 2014, 12:11:40 AM6/27/14
to ico...@googlegroups.com
I don't see how to attache the zip file here

Keyamoon

Jun 27, 2014, 12:22:20 AM6/27/14
to ico...@googlegroups.com
There is an attach button above the editor with a paperclip icon next to it.