Custom icons doesn't show

Rares Mortoiu

Sep 25, 2018, 3:31:13 PM9/25/18
to IcoMoon

Hello,

i'm new in this, i'm trying to create some custom icons to use on my store. The theme had already implemented the icomoon in it so I have imported the icons, after that I have imported the one's created by me, replaced all the files and the style in the theme but the new one's doesn't show, they are showing like a square.

in the demo file they are working, also in Photoshop and Illustrator.

Here is the .json file and the some of the icons in svg.

Thanks,

Rares.

Files.rar

Rares Mortoiu

Sep 26, 2018, 4:03:17 AM9/26/18
to IcoMoon
Hi there,

https://www.ochelaridirect.ro/

This is my shop link, the shop password is "cmo" if you go in the drop down menu you should see the first Menu "Ochelari de Vedere" and in the left side has just a square, should be a eyeglasses shape, all the original icons are working, only the ones I add it are not working. Looks like the problem is in my icons :( but I don't know what do because I followed the steps as described.

Thanks

Rares Mortoiu

Sep 27, 2018, 4:04:11 AM9/27/18
to IcoMoon
Hello,

Is the support only for payed plans?

Thanks

Keyamoon

Sep 27, 2018, 3:06:28 PM9/27/18
to IcoMoon
This seems like a problem with your setup. I'm not going to log in to your page, but if you can provide a reduced test case, I could take a look.