RE: [IGV] Volunteers Meeting 9/4/13 @ Maghrib - Irvine Global Village Festival

1 view

umer habib

Sep 2, 2013, 2:58:02 PM9/2/13
to ahme...@gmail.com, ahmed...@gmail.com, aydah...@yahoo.com, aza...@hotmail.com, asim....@gmail.com, farh...@gmail.com, sayem...@gmail.com, shahidq...@gmail.com, son...@icoi.net, tamere...@gmail.com, tdanw...@gmail.com, icoi-socia...@googlegroups.com, icoi-new-mu...@googlegroups.com, icoi-new-muslim...@googlegroups.com, iss...@gmail.com, mhk...@hotmail.com
Waslaaam Ahmed, I plan to attend the meeting. Could you please tell us how we participated last time and what we did. There are new volunteers who have joined the social committee between now and last year and they would get to know what Irvine global village festival is and what we do there with our booth.

Wasalaam
Umer

Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2013 23:51:46 -0700
Subject: [IGV] Volunteers Meeting 9/4/13 @ Maghrib - Irvine Global Village Festival
From: ahme...@gmail.com
To: ahmed...@gmail.com; aydah...@yahoo.com; aza...@hotmail.com; asim....@gmail.com; farh...@gmail.com; sayem...@gmail.com; shahidq...@gmail.com; son...@icoi.net; tamere...@gmail.com; tdanw...@gmail.com
CC: iss...@gmail.com; mhk...@hotmail.com; umer_...@hotmail.com

Assalamu alaikum all,

Jazakom Allah Khair for volunteering to assist with the ICOI Booth at the Irvine Global Village Festival.

I'd like to hold a meeting for all volunteers to discuss the plan, brainstorm ideas and start preparations.

The volunteer meeting will be held this Wednesday, September 4th between Maghrib and Ishaa prayers (around 7:30 to 8:30pm) at the ICOI Multi-Purpose Room.

The festival will be held on Saturday, September 28th inshaAllah as you know, so I will bring a list of tasks and plans that we can review and adjust instead of starting from scratch.

Since it is always difficult to find a time that works for everyone, we will share minutes of meeting with everyone and use email and Google Docs to manage the work.

Please respond if you can attend on Wednesday.  If you cannot attend, feel free to email me any ideas/suggestions you may have that I can share with the team.

Please also spread the word to other potential volunteers that may be interested in joining our group.

Jazakom Allah Khair.
Ahmed.