latest Android Icode-Go version as of 5/10/20 Prime is the problem

Michael Car

May 10, 2020, 6:45:46 PM5/10/20
to I<code> GO
Hey all,
I am Michael and I had been using Icode-Go for a half year, 9 months at the outside, and I decided to upgrade. I am careful, as is obvious, I hope, about buying an app. Too often I have gotten burned from a purchase insofar as an app promises this and that and such a deal! Only to discover that app has commitment issues. Where is Bell? I don't see Whistle anywhere! And wouldn't you know it? Not an hour passes before Mr. Glitch shows up. I asked for Bell and Whistle, not Glitch. I was lucky enough to get in under the 2 hour (I think it is 2 hours) time limit for refunds. So, okay there, at least. But still have to apply copious amounts of Burn Ointment! NOT OKAY!
- Michael