Can't get web server to run on Android 7

Varsh

May 26, 2020, 4:49:25 PM5/26/20
to I<code> GO
After trying out i<code> on my tablet (Android 7), it was a great thing to behold and having a web server available at hand would make developing Laravel sites on-the-go a breeze. For some reason, however, the webserver refuses to work. It shows that the services have started, even the log files are fine, but when accessing the server I'm greeted with the infamous 500 error. I tried the exact same setup on my phone (Android 10) and it works without a hitch.

Is this an Android version issue? Android 7 is the final custom ROM available for my tablet so I'm unable to upgrade further. I've also tried with a fresh Android install with no success.